Returns & Refunds
Results will vary from person to person depending on several factors including; skin tone, hair tone, how frequency of use, how your body responds to IPL and hair growth cycles. Glow SkinCo cannot guarantee results for everyone and there we cannot refund your purchase.
Glow SkinCo has a 12 Month Warranty that comes with your purchase that starts from the date you ordered your handset.
If your handset is defective or you are experiencing a fault please follow the following steps to return your headset:
- Send us an email to email@example.com stating the defect/fault with your handset.
- Attach to the email a short video showing clearly the defect and fault.
- Once approved we will email you back with the shipping instructions for your return.
- All of the original contents must be sent back with your defective handset.
- Return Shipping will be paid by you and you must included tracking.
You have 12 months from the date you ordered for your 12 Month Warranty to be eligible
For your Return to be eligible you must follow the above steps and there must be a fault or defect with your handset.
We do not accept returns under Australian Consumer Law for Change Of Mind.
Return shipping will not be covered by Glow SkinCo and will be paid by yourself and must include tracking so the return can be tracked. Once the return is approved and received by us according to the above guidelines a replacement handset will be sent out to you. Please note that depending on what state you live in the time in which you receive your replacement may vary.
Please note any handsets that are sent back and are NOT Faulty will not fall under our returns policy. A refund will be offered and a $40 administration/cancellation fee will apply.